It’s The Award Time Again
This time, I have been nominated by Ming at A View with Ming with the “One Lovely Blog Award”. Thank you very much for the wonderful award! Really happy that my blog is being appreciated! 😀
1. Thank the person who nominate me. Ming, I would like to thank you for as much as I could!
2. Share 7 things about myself that you still may not know.
- I am a big fan of many anime, more specifically is the Naruto and Bleach.
- I am 22 years old now and I am still single and available. In fact, I have never go out for a date before.
- I have been shooting photos for half year.
- I am currently waiting for graduation and is currently unemployed.
- My hometown is at Miri, Sarawak but I decided to stay at Penang which is where my university is.
- I have a bunch of friends that I really care about. They are my treasure. Really glad that I have met them. I want to tell them that I really love them!
- I wish to live a very normal life, with friends around, needn’t to be rich, just to have a place to sleep and have a meal to eat is enough for me. My life now is pretty much okay for me.
3. Nominate 15 bloggers that I admire.
- Hua Wei at huawei89photography
- Mike at mikelimon
- Stephanie Ho at thepottershand2011
- Mariko at Under the full-moon
- Jennifer Hopkins at Life Through a Lens
- Michelle at A Touch of the Divine
- Rayfausel at Rayfausel Photography
- Shira at Color Blocks Design
- Khoa and Michelle at You, Me and a Tanuki
- Jordan at Jordan Cantelo Photography
- Ninali at ninali’s snap 52
- Jesse at the lazy afternoon
- Jasline at Food Is My Life
- Tonito at Travelling Tonito’s Adventure
- Wai-Yuk at Wai-Yuk Kennedy Textile Art
4. Notify the nominees
5. Put the logo of the award on my blog site